11 April 2007

Movies

...from Miranda.

Popcorn or candy?
Popcorn is tasty, but I can always go for those sour radioactive worms.

Name a movie you've been meaning to see forever.
Oh, Marie Antoinette, I'd say. There are more that I can't think of at the moment.

You are given the power to recall one Oscar: Who loses theirs and to whom?
2002 Best Picture Award goes to The Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers from stupid ol' Chicago. Grrrr, I'm still bitter about that one.

Steal one costume from a movie for your wardrobe. Which will it be?
Hamish Campbell's kilt!

Your favorite film franchise is...
The entire Lord of the Rings franchise... I'll buy those action figures anyday. And the documentation on the making of the films is even as entertaining as the movie itself!

Invite five movie people over for dinner. Who are they? Why'd you invite them? What do you feed them?
The 4 Hobbits of the Fellowship, plus Bilbo; I'd feed them breakfast, second breakfast, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper.

What is the appropriate punishment for people who answer cell phones in the movie theater?
Flush it.

Choose a female bodyguard: Matilda Wormwood

What's the scariest thing you've ever seen in a movie?
Any scene of a woman in labor. Sheesh.

Your favorite genre (excluding comedy and drama) is?
Old-type war movies are the best, and by old-type I mean anything American Civil War and prior. I like swords.

Least favorite genre: Seabiscuit.

You are given the power to greenlight movies at a major studio for one year. How do you wield this power? I would want to direct a movie about my summer camp, to prove that all the movie summer camps are weirdly unreal. Honestly, who makes their campers wear uniforms? Plus, movie bears only come when a kid is tied to a tree or something... bears come every day in real life!

No comments: